Yes, there's a limit on ordering sample products. Your monthly sample order limit depends on your account status:
- When you register with Printful, you get 1 sample order with a maximum of 2 items per order.
- When you add an ecommerce integration to your account, you get 2 sample orders with a maximum of 3 items per order. If you run your store on a platform that we don't currently support, you can set up a placeholder test store with any of our integrations to get your extra sample order.
- When you generate a minimum revenue of $300 in one month, you get 3 sample orders with a maximum of 4 items per order in the following month.
Your sample order limit will reset on the first day of every calendar month. You can check the number of sample orders and products you can place by clicking the red New order button on your Dashboard, then choosing your store. Here's the pop-up you'll see with your sample order information:
The number of sample orders and items in a given month is influenced by your account activity that month and don't sum. For example, if you already used your sample order as a newly registered user and added an integration, you’ll have only one order left for the rest of the month.
There are three other points to consider in our sample order policy:
1. Free shipping applies only to select destinations.
- Sample order products fulfilled in the USA ship for free to Canada and the USA (including territories of the United States: American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands).
- Sample order products fulfilled in Europe ship for free to the USA, Canada, and countries within our Europe's shipping region, except for Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland. See the list of countries applicable to Printful's shipping regions.
2. Only certain wall art products and their sizes are available for sample orders.
- Framed Posters (in) in size 8”x10” and Canvas (in) in size 12”x12” are available for sample orders.
- Posters without frames are available as samples in all sizes.
3. Creating a new account just to place a sample order violates our sample order policy.
Accounts abusing our policy will have to be deleted.