You can either use the push generator or manual sync to configure your products. Here are the steps for each.
- In Printful Dashboard, go to Stores and choose your store. Click Add product.
- Choose your product category, model, color and sizes.
- Create or upload your design.
- Click Proceed to media.
- Choose your main and additional mockups.
- Choose mockup format: JPG (smaller, your store will load faster), PNG (bulkier file size, but with transparent background).
- Choose *product video, if available.
- Click Proceed to description and edit your product title and product description.
- Click Proceed to pricing and edit your profit and retail prices.
- Lastly, click Submit to store.
And you're done!
- Create a new product on your ecommerce platform.
- In Printful Dashboard, go to Stores and choose your store, click Refresh data to re-sync products from your store.
- Find your newly added product and click Edit.
Configure product for each variant (category, model, color, size) and upload print file/s and mockup image and *product video, if available.
*Note that product videos take a few minutes to upload to Shopify.