A few things to note:
- You're not obligated to set alternatives.
- You should order samples of your alternative models so you can test whether they're comparable to the original products.
- Setting up an alternative won't affect your synced products.
- This won't change the product description on your storefront, so think about how you'll communicate this with your customers.
- Take the difference in price into account. We'll charge you the price of the alternative product, which might affect your profit margins.
- We don't have alternatives set up for every product, so you'll only be able to pick what's available in the tool.