You can either use the push generator or manual sync to configure your products. Here are the steps for each:
- Click "Add" on store's sync page
- Configure product: Category, model, colors, sizes
- Upload design/s and refine placement/scale using interface on right hand side of window.
note: if uploaded image's DPI drops below 120dpi when scaling this can result is poor quality print results. We strongly suggest using a larger file for better results.
- Click "Proceed to pricing"
- Select your Main mockup image
- Choose mockup format: JPG (smaller, your store will load faster), PNG (bulkier filesize, but with transparent background)
- Enter your product title and product description
- Define your product prices by entering profit amount.
Variant/size price can also be individually defined by expanding the table
- Product visibility can be switched on/off. Enabled it will immediately publish product in your store. Disabled it will be synced but not published.
- Select which product collection/s to add your product to.
- Click "Submit to store"
- Create a new product in your ecommerce platform.
- Go to your Printful Dashboard > Settings > Stores > Orders and enable the option Import existing products to allow Printful to import all the products from your store.
- In Printful, under your store's sync page click "Refresh data" to re-sync products from your store.
- Find your newly added product and click "Edit".
- Configure product for each variant (category, model, color, size) and upload print file/s and mockup.
Note that Printful ignores products that are marked as "Virtual" or "Downloadable" since Printful can only fulfill tangible products that require a shipping address. These options can be selected both in product and variation settings.
This video goes over how to create products with Printful and sync them to WooCommerce: