Here is a list of the most popular errors you might encounter when syncing your WooCommerce store with Printful.
- Consumer Key is invalid - Consumer Key was not entered correctly
- Invalid Signature - provided signature does not match - check if Consumer Secret was entered correctly, if it was, then please get in touch with email@example.com to troubleshoot.
- Invalid timestamp - it's likely that the clock on your server is off.
- The API key provided does not have write permissions - no explanation needed :)
- The WooCommerce API is disabled on this site - first you need to enable WooCommerce API.
These errors occur when there is a problem with URL you provided. The URL you enter should not end with /wc-api/v1/ and shouldn’t end with /shop/ - it should just be the URL of the homepage where the Wordpress is installed.
- Could not resolve host - we can’t find a server for the domain name entered - probably invalid domain name in the URL.
- Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds - we couldn’t connect to your server - either it is down or you entered HTTPS URL while the server only supports HTTP.
- Response is not JSON - page returned something else than API response - check the URL.
- The URL is not a valid WooCommerce URL or the REST API is not enabled - page returned invalid API response - check the URL.
- HTTP Error 414 Request-URI Too Long - Server configuration does not support long URLs. WooCommerce API uses exceptionally long URLs. You should get in touch with your system administrator and ask to increase the maximum URL length. It is also possible that this problem is caused by some Wordpress plugin. For example "iThemes Security" plugin can cause this if the "Filter Long URL Strings" option is enabled.
You can check if the URL is correct and API is enabled by adding /wc-api/v1/ to the end of your URL and entering it in the browser. If you see a similar code like here http://www.woothemes.com/wc-api/v1 then it is ok.