You can place a manual order directly with Printful through your Printful dashboard.
- Log in to your Printful account
- Click "New Order" in the top right of the page
- Select which store you wish to use for your order
- Select your order type:
Sample order: 20% discount & free shipping with a limited number of monthly orders/items. Useful for testing new designs, print results, and new products. See here how sample orders work.
Basic order: a standard Printful order - Ships within 3 business days (on average), no order limit, carrier calculated shipping rates
- Select your first product: category, type, and model
- Set up your product: size, color, upload print file/s and mockup
- Add more products as desired using the Add product button
- Size/Quantity can be defined for each product in the order
- When finished adding products continue to Shipping and enter shipping information
Optional information: order number, company, retail shipping costs (only applicable if retail price has been entered for all products)
- Click "Calculate shipping" and choose a shipping method
- Click "Continue to review"
- Confirm order information, enter billing information and click "Pay securely now"
If you’re planning on making a lot of manual orders with the same products and variants, you can save them as product templates to make the process quicker.