Yes, you can absolutely buy Printful products in bulk and stock them in one of our warehouses.
Your benefits of ordering in bulk and stocking in warehouses:
- Same-day fulfillment—orders containing only products from your warehouse inventory will be fulfilled on the same day if submitted before 12 p.m. (EST/CET/EEST), depending on the warehouse where your inventory is. Read more about same-day fulfillment.
- Bulk order discounts—place an order with 25+ of the same product and get discounts up to 30% of the product price. Read more about bulk discounts.
- Free shipping to warehouse—we won't charge you anything to move your Printful products to our warehouse.
- Upfront payment—you'll have to cover the product costs before a customer buys from you as opposed to the print-on-demand model where you only pay for the product when a customer orders.
- Storage & fulfillment fees—you'll be charged with a monthly storage fee starting $25 and a fulfillment fee ($2—order fulfillment fee; $0.95—picking fee per product from the warehouse). Learn more about warehousing pricing.
Before you get to the ordering part, decide which products you'll want to stock up on. Go with your bestsellers, so you have higher chances of selling them out and minimizing your storage costs.
See where the products you want to order are fulfilled. You'll only be able to stock Printful products in the same facility's warehouse where they're fulfilled in.
- If your products are fulfilled both in the US and EU, then you'll be able to choose from those warehouses for stocking.
- If your order contains some products fulfilled only in the US and some only in the EU, then you'll have to create two separate orders to stock some of those items in the US and some in EU.
How can you stock Printful products in warehouses?
- In your Printful Dashboard, click the red New order button.
- Select a store to order items that you've already synced on your storefront or want to add as new. We'll also charge the order's amount to that store.
- Choose the Basic order option.
- If you want to order and stock items you're already selling on your storefront, then click the Synced items tab and choose your items. If you want to order and stock items you plan to sell in your store, then click the New products or My product templates tabs and choose your items.
- Add 25+ of your chosen products to the order and proceed to the Shipping step in the order checkout.
- Tick the box under Stock these products with Printful's Warehousing & Fulfillment services and choose the warehouse where you'll want us to store your items.
- Now link your Printful product with an item from your warehouse inventory. You can either link the product with an existing one in your inventory or create a new one. Linking or creating new items in your warehouse inventory will allow you to see your stock levels for that item.
- After you've linked your Printful product with an item from your warehouse inventory, click Continue to review to finalize your order.
- Review your order and once you're sure it's correct, click Pay and stock now to send your products to your warehouse inventory after fulfillment. That's it!
Follow the stocking progress in the Shipments section after we've fulfilled your order.
Which products are available for stocking in Printful's warehouses?
Almost all of our products are available for stocking in warehouses, but there are some limitations. For example, we don't fulfill all-over print products in the same US fulfillment center where we have a warehouse and there are some products that are not supported for stocking in warehouses.
All warehouse locations are unavailable for stocking in:
In addition to the product list above, the Steele Point warehouse in the US and the Barcelona warehouse in Spain is also unavailable for stocking in:
- Stickers (unavailable for stocking in Barcelona only)
- Leggings—men's, women's, capris, yoga, yoga capris, youth and kids, plus size
- All-over print products—face masks, neck gaiters, pillows and pillow cases, bean bags and bean bag covers, tote and beach bags, dresses, skater dresses, skirts, women's shirts, men's shirts, kids and youth shirts, drawstring bags, fanny packs, minimalist backpacks, backpacks, swimwear, kids and youth swimwear, men's shorts, women's shorts, sports bras, men's joggers, women's joggers, hoodies and sweatshirts, boxer briefs, bomber jackets
- Sublimation technique products—blankets, towels, socks, laptop sleeves, flip flops
Currently, all products, except embroidered hats, are unavailable for storage after fulfillment in the Canada warehouse. Once we start fulfilling more products there, you'll be able to store them as well.