All inventory shipments you send to our warehouses have to meet all the following requirements:
- All items within the shipment must be submitted for review and approved by Printful prior to shipment. To submit an item for review, in your Dashboard, go to Warehouse > Inventory and click Add new product.
- The inventory shipment must be created on Printful's end prior to shipping. That helps us identify the shipment once we receive it and stock it faster. To submit a shipment, in your Dashboard, go to Warehouse > Shipments and click New shipment.
- The shipment must have a packaging label, listing all the shipment's items and their quantities, adhered to the outside of the packaging. To create and download the packaging label, in your Dashboard, go to Warehouse > Shipments and click New shipment. If you want to download the packaging label of an already created shipment, then in Shipments, find and click on your shipment, then click Download packaging labels.
- The shipment must contain the items listed in the packaging label and have the same dimensions and weight that you indicated when submitting the items for review.
- All international inventory shipments must arrive free and clear of customs, duties, and taxes. When you submit the shipment to your carrier, mark it as Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) and list yourself as the Importer of Record to cover customs fees. List Printful only as the delivery location. Read more about international shipment customs fees in Europe and the US.
If the shipment meets all of these requirements, we'll process and stock the inventory faster.
If the shipment doesn’t meet our guidelines, we may require additional information to process it and take more time to stock the inventory.
If the shipment contains items that don’t meet our requirements, we reserve the right to return the shipment back to the address it was sent out from.