All of the shipments that we receive have to follow our terms of service. They have to meet these requirements:
- All of the products included in the shipment have to be previously approved by Printful
- The shipment has to have a packaging label that lists the products included in the shipment and their quantity
- When you submit a new inventory shipment in your Printful Dashboard, you’ll be required to enter a valid tracking number provided by your shipping carrier. If you haven’t yet shipped your inventory, you’ll be able to add this number later by editing your shipment in the Dashboard > Warehousing > Shipments section.
- If you’re sending inventory to our warehouse, it has to arrive free and clear of customs, duties, and taxes
- All of the products in the shipment have to have the same dimensions and weight that you’d indicated when you submitted the product for a review
- The shipping label has to be prepared properly—list yourself or your company as the Importer of Record (Receiver of Goods) and list Printful only as the delivery location
If the shipment meets all of these requirements, we’ll proceed with the processing.
If the shipment contains products that don’t meet our requirements, we reserve the right to return the shipment back to the address it was sent out from. You can find out more about the charges that apply in this case here.