Share my success giveaway
No purchase necessary to enter this giveaway. The giveaway is focused on registered Printful users who share a map of their top sales countries in 2019 on Facebook with the hashtag #myprintfulsales (hereafter - Giveaway).
- Eligibility. Anyone who is a registered Printful user (except users who are legal residents of Australia and Quebec (Canada)), has made at least 1 sale in 2019, and shares a map of his/her top sales countries in 2019 on Facebook with the hashtag #myprintfulsales will be automatically entered to win a box of free, pre-designed gifts. Only one Facebook share per entrant will be counted as an entry for the Giveaway. Multiple entries per entrant are not possible. If an entrant is under 18 he/she is eligible to participate in this Giveaway only if he/she obtains his/her parents’ or legal guardians’ express permission to participate. Proof of express permission may be requested.
- Organizer. The Organizer of this Giveaway is Printful, Inc. and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries (such as AS Printful Latvia). Facebook is not affiliated with the Giveaway in any way, and is not responsible for the administration of the Giveaway or the awarding of the Prize.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Giveaway, the entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway.
- Modifications. The Organizer reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. The entrant shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
- Deadline. To be eligible for the Giveaway the entrant must share a map that can be found in the “Statistics” section of Printful Dashboard of the entrants’ top sales countries in 2019. The map must be shared on Facebook with the hashtag #myprintfulsales by February 10, 2020.
- Prize. The winner will receive a box of free, pre-designed gifts: a blanket (53” x 63”), an all-over print hoodie, an embroidered cap, 10 stickers, a t-shirt, mug as well as 2 books - “Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity” by David Allen and “Contagious: Why Things Catch On” by Jonah Berger. The Organizer will pay for the shipping expenses of the Prize in full.
- Prize announcement process. The winner will be selected randomly using software from the entrants of the Giveaway by February 13, 2020. The Organizer will notify the winner via direct message on Facebook. The winner will be required to respond to the message announcing his/her victory within 48 hours from the time the message has been sent to him/her. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 48 hours, the Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prize and pick a replacement winner according to this section of the Terms and Conditions.
- Waiver. By participating in this Giveaway, including permitting his/her child to enter this Giveaway, the entrant agrees that the Organizer will have no liability whatsoever (jointly and severally) for, and will not be held liable by the entrant (jointly and severally) for any intellectual property-related claims, bodily injury, loss, cost or damage of any kind to people, including death and property damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your creation, use, or intended use of your entry, participation in this Giveaway, and the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the subscription.
- Governing law and jurisdiction. The Giveaway and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the entrant and the Organizer, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction.
- Privacy. By participating in this Giveaway, the entrant agrees that the Organizer as the data controller will process his/her personal data. Purposes of data processing include organizing the Giveaway, communication with the entrant, selection of the winner and awarding the Prize. The entrant's data will be processed based on
- his/her consent, which he/she can withdraw at any time by contacting the Organizer. If the entrant is under 18, he/she must be able to present his/her parents' or legal guardians' express written consent to the processing of entrants personal data in accordance with these Privacy rules;
- the Organizer’s legitimate interests, such as the promotion of the Organizer’s brand and other marketing purposes, as well as detecting fraud, abuse, other malicious activities, and/or enforcing or defending the Organizer’s legal rights.
If you have any questions, please contact the Organizer at email@example.com.