No purchase necessary to enter this giveaway. The giveaway is focused on Printful Threads online conference participants who share their thoughts and learnings from the event on their social media channels, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Facebook pages with the hashtag #PrintfulThreads (hereafter—Giveaway).
- Eligibility. Anyone who shares a post of their key takeaways, learnings on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or public Facebook business page with the hashtag #PrintfulThreads will be automatically entered to win a coupon for $10 (or the equivalent of that sum, depending on the currency winner uses when ordering with the coupon). Every post on the above-mentioned channels will be counted as an entry for the Giveaway for all 3 days, and 5 winners will be randomly selected from all submitted entries every day during the Printful Threads online conference between September 2–4, 2020. Multiple entries per entrant are possible. If an entrant is under 18 he/she is eligible to participate in this Giveaway only if he/she obtains his/her parents’ or legal guardians’ express permission to participate. Proof of express permission may be requested.
- Organizer. The Organizer of this Giveaway is Printful, Inc. and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries (such as AS Printful Latvia). Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter are not affiliated with the Giveaway in any way and are not responsible for the administration of the Giveaway or the awarding of the Prize.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Giveaway, the entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway.
- Modifications. The Organizer reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. The entrant shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
- Content. Hateful content will not be verified. No offensive, provocative, or sensitive content is tolerated, that includes religious or antireligious, racial, political, or obscene, violent, or pornographic content. Content, such as quotes, key takeaways, learnings from the conference will be accepted as valid entries for the Giveaway.
- Deadline. To be eligible for the Giveaway, the entrant must share a post or posts of their key takeaways, learnings on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, or public Facebook business page with the hashtag #PrintfulThreads. It must be done between September 2, 15:00 (ET) and September 4, 23:59 (ET).
- Prize. Every day of the conference (September 2, 3, and 4), 5 winners will receive a Printful coupon for 10$ that can be used at checkout when ordering custom products on the Printful website.
- Prize announcement process. Winners will be selected randomly using software from all the entries of the Giveaway shared until the end of each day of the conference and will be announced by the next day 15:00 (ET) of the conference. The Organizer will notify each winner via direct message on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn. The Organizer may also publish the winner posts publicly on Printful's Twitter account (https://twitter.com/printful).
- Printful will get full rights to repost the content you publish for this Giveaway. By submitting your entry to this Giveaway, you grant the Organizer (jointly and severally) a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, and display each submitted entry, in any media including posting in an online gallery, publication(s), and various marketing materials, and with right to use, copy, modify, edit, and create derivative works therefrom, and agree to execute documents confirming such right and license at the Organizer’s reasonable request. By entering or permitting your child to enter, you understand that your/their entry (or portion thereof) may be (re-)posted online, at the Organizer’s sole discretion, to be viewed by members of the general public.
- Waiver. By participating in this Giveaway, including permitting his/her child to enter this Giveaway, the entrant agrees that the Organizer will have no liability whatsoever (jointly and severally) for, and will not be held liable by the entrant (jointly and severally) for any intellectual property-related claims, bodily injury, loss, cost or damage of any kind to people, including death and property damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your creation, use, or intended use of your entry, participation in this Giveaway, and the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the subscription.
- Governing law and jurisdiction. The Giveaway and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the entrant and the Organizer, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction.
- Privacy. By participating in this Giveaway, the entrant agrees that the Organizer as the data controller will process his/her personal data. Purposes of data processing include organizing the Giveaway, communication with the entrant, selection of the winner and awarding the Prize. The entrant's data will be processed based on:
a. his/her consent, which he/she can withdraw at any time by contacting the Organizer. If the entrant is under 18, he/she must be able to present his/her parents' or legal guardians' express written consent to the processing of entrants personal data in accordance with these Privacy rules;
b. the Organizer’s legitimate interests, such as the promotion of the Organizer’s brand and other marketing purposes, as well as detecting fraud, abuse, other malicious activities, and/or enforcing or defending the Organizer’s legal rights.
If you have any questions, please contact the Organizer at email@example.com.