The Printful Draw (November 2020)
To promote Printful services in Spain, Printful is giving its customers who've placed a personal order/orders with a shipping address in Spain the chance to win an Apple iPhone 12 and/or an Apple MacBook Pro 13” by entering their personal order number/numbers into the Printful Draw page (hereafter—Draw).
- Eligibility. Anyone who has placed a personal order via Printful with a shipping address in Spain (including Ceuta, Melilla, Canary and Balearic Islands) between November 2, 2020 and December 2, 2020, 23:59 (GMT+1), can add their order number/numbers to the Printful Draw page (hyperlink) to enter the Draw for a chance to win an Apple iPhone 12 and/or an Apple MacBook Pro 13″. If an entrant is under 18, he/she is eligible to participate in this Draw only if he/she obtains his/her parents’ or legal guardians’ express permission to participate. Proof of express permission may be requested. Employees of the Organizer can not enter the Draw.
- Submission of the entry. The entrant must submit a personal order number in the Printful Draw page to enter the Draw for either the Apple iPhone 12 or Apple Macbook Pro 13″. Each order number will count as one entry in the Draw to which the entrant has submitted his/her entry. If the entrant is willing to participate multiple times in the same Draw and/or in both Draws, the entrant must add additional, unique order numbers. The entry is considered valid if:
- The personal order with the submitted order number was made between November 2, 2020 and December 2, 2020, 23:59 (GMT+1). Orders made prior November 2, 2020 or after December 2, 2020 will not count as an entry.
- The personal order with the submitted order number has not been cancelled by the entrant; and
- The shipping address of the personal order under the submitted order number is in Spain (including Ceuta, Melilla, Canary and Balearic Islands).
- Organizer. The Organizer of this Draw is PRINTFUL CUSTOM PRINTING S.L. on behalf of Printful, Inc. Apple is not a participant in or a sponsor of this Draw and is not affiliated with the Draw in any way, and is not responsible for the administration of the Draw or the awarding of the Prize.
- Agreement to Rules. By participating in this Draw, the entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Rules and the decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Draw.
- Modifications. The Organizer reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Rules at any time. The entrant shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
- Content. The content of the personal order, which number has been submitted by the entrant to qualify for the Draw, must meet Printful Acceptable Content Guidelines.
- Deadline. To be eligible for the Draw, the entrant must enter his/her personal order number in the Draw page starting from November 2, 2020 until December 2, 2020, 23:59 (GMT+1).
- Prize. Two of Apple iPhone 12 and two of Apple Macbook Pro 13″. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's address located in Spain (including Ceuta, Melilla, Canary and Balearic Islands). The Organizer is not responsible if the shipment is lost due to the carriers’ fault. The Prize is subject to a withholding tax according to the governing law. The winner is responsible for filing out all the necessary information about this withholding in his/her Personal Income Tax declaration (IRPF). The Organizer does not take any liability if the winner fails to fulfill his/her obligation to specify this information in the IRPF.
- Selection of winners. Four winners will be selected randomly using a software developed by the Organizer on December 14, 2020. Two winners will each receive an Apple iPhone 12 and two winners will each receive an Apple Macbook Pro 13″. The same winner can not win both of Apple iPhone 12 or both of Apple Macbook Pro 13″, but he/she can win an Apple iPhone 12 and Apple Macbook Pro 13”.
- Prize announcement process. Winners will be notified by the Organizer via email by December 15, 2020. If any of the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, the Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner, who can not be contacted or does not claim the Prize within the timeframe under section 10, and pick a replacement winner. The Organizer will not announce the names of the winners publicly.
- Waiver. By participating in this Draw, including permitting entrant’s child to enter this Draw, the entrant agrees that the Organizer will have no liability whatsoever (jointly and severally) for, and will not be held liable by the entrant (jointly and severally) for any intellectual property-related claims, bodily injury, loss, cost or damage of any kind to people, including death and property damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s creation, use, or intended use of the entry, participation in this Draw, and the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the subscription.
- Governing law and jurisdiction. The Draw and these Rules will be governed by the laws of The Kingdom of Spain, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. As a condition of participating in this Draw, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the entrant and the Organizer, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Kingdom of Spain having jurisdiction.
- Privacy. By participating in this Draw, the entrant agrees that the Organizer as the data controller will process his/her personal data. Purposes of data processing include organizing the Draw, communication with the entrant, selection of the winner and awarding the Prize. The entrant's data will be processed based on
- his/her consent, which he/she can withdraw at any time by contacting the Organizer. If the entrant is under 18, he/she must be able to present his/her parents' or legal guardians' express written consent to the processing of entrants personal data in accordance with these privacy rules;
- the Organizer’s legitimate interests, such as the promotion of the Organizer’s brand and other marketing purposes, as well as detecting fraud, abuse, other malicious activities, and/or enforcing or defending the Organizer’s legal rights.
14. Prevailing language. In the event of any conflict of interpretation between the English version of Rules and their Spanish version, the English version shall prevail.
If you have any questions, please contact the Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.