The new Smart Park fulfillment center is located nearby our other fulfillment center in Riga—Lidostas Park, and it’s close to our carrier partners for efficient shipping. Smart Park will start production in mid-January, and here’s what you should know:
- As we move to the new facility, we don’t expect any fulfillment or shipping delays for your orders.
- The new Smart Park fulfillment center will be our warehousing (products and pack-ins), returns handling, and non-apparel fulfillment. The Lidostas Park facility will focus on fulfilling apparel product orders and will offer warehousing for pack-ins only.
- Your warehouse product inventory won’t ship together with Printful products (except phone cases) as we’ve split the production spaces. This means there will be separate shipping costs for print and warehouse orders. However, we’ll be able to fulfill orders with warehoused products faster since we won’t have to wait on print-on-demand fulfillment.
- If you have incoming or stocked product inventory in our Lidostas Park facility, we’ll transfer it to Smart Park and you won’t have to worry about it!
- If you have incoming or stocked pack-in inventory in our Lidostas Park facility, we’ll email you by Jan 8 to decide if you’ll want to move, split, or leave your stock.
- All returned products will now be sent to our Smart Park facility and we’ve already updated the return address on your shipments.
If you have any questions, don’t be shy and reach out to email@example.com.