To celebrate Pride month and support our customers in the LGTBQ+ community, Printful is giving free shipping throughout the month of June 2021 to 25 customers who also offer free shipping on their stores and have at least one LGTBQ-themed design (hereafter – Campaign).
- Eligibility. Anyone who has a Printful store can enter the campaign, however, only customers who offer free shipping on their stores and who have at least one LGTBQ-themed design will be considered. Multiple store entries for the entrant are possible. For each entry, the same requirements need to be met to be considered for free shipping. Employees of the Organizer are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse any entry that does not comply with the requirements as per these Rules. If an entrant is under 18, they are eligible to participate in this Campaign only if they obtain their parents' or legal guardians' express permission to participate. Proof of express permission may be required.
- Submission of the entry. Entrants must have a Printful store connected and enter through the Organizer's Campaign page. The entry is considered valid if:
- The entrant offers free shipping on their stores.
- The entrant offers at least one LGTBQ-themed design on their store.
- The LGTBQ-themed design meets Printful Acceptable Content Guidelines.
- Organizer. The Organizer of the Campaign is AS Printful Latvia on behalf of Printful, Inc.
- Agreement to Rules. By participating in this Campaign, the entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Rules and the decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Campaign.
- Modifications. The Organizer reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Rules at any time. The entrant shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
- Rights to a LGTBQ-themed design. The entrant may only use LGTBQ-themed design that the entrant has worked on himself/herself. Use of others’ work without permission will automatically disqualify a submission.
- Right the entrant grants the Organizer. The winner grants the Organizer (jointly and severally) a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, and display each winning entry, in any media including posting in an online gallery, publication(s), and various marketing materials, and with right to use, copy, modify, edit, and create derivative works therefrom, and agree to execute documents confirming such right and license at the Organizer’s reasonable request. By entering or permitting an entrant’s child to enter, the entrant understands that his/her entry, if he/she will be announced a winner (or portion thereof) may be (re-)posted online, at the Organizer’s sole discretion, to be viewed by members of the general public. The LGTBQ-themed design submitted by entrants who have not been announced as winners will not in any way be used by the Organizer.
- Deadline. To be eligible for the Campaign the entrant must submit his/her entry starting from June 1, 2021, until June 7, 2021, 23:59 (GMT+2). Entries submitted after this time will not be counted.
- Prize. The Prize is free shipping for the month of June 2021. For the winner to receive the Prize, the winner must ensure that the free shipping is applied to their Printful store throughout June 2021.
- Selection of winner/winners. We will select 25 entrants who will be granted free shipping. Winners will be selected by members from the Organizer's Marketing department no later than on June 8, 2021. Each winner will receive free shipping for the month of June 2021 for all orders that they also send with free shipping. The Organizer's Printful Marketing department will choose the winners based on the following criteria: whether the submission criteria have been met, as well as the creativity, originality of LGTBQ-themed design.
- Prize announcement process. Winner/winners will be notified by the Organizer via email no later than by June 8, 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 48 hours of notification, the Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner, who can not be contacted or does not claim the Prize within the timeframe specified under this section. The Organizer may announce the names or social media handles of the winner/winners publicly.
- Waiver. By participating in this Campaign, including permitting entrant’s child to enter this Campaign, the entrant agrees that the Organizer will have no liability whatsoever (jointly and severally) for, and will not be held liable by the entrant (jointly and severally) for any intellectual property-related claims, bodily injury, loss, cost or damage of any kind to people, including death and property damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s creation, use, or intended use of the entry, participation in this Campaign, and the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the subscription.
- Governing Law and jurisdiction. The Campaign and these Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the entrant and the Organizer, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of North Carolina having jurisdiction.
- Privacy. By participating in this Campaign, the entrant agrees that the Organizer as the data controller will process his/her personal data (for entrants: name, last name, email address, date of birth). Purposes of data processing include organizing the Campaign, communication with the entrant, selection of the winner/winners and awarding the Prize, and using the winner’s submitted content for Organizer’s social media and marketing materials. The entrant's data will be processed based on:
- his/her consent, which he/she can withdraw at any time by contacting the Organizer. If the entrant is under 18, he/she must be able to present his/her parents' or legal guardians' express written consent to the processing of entrants personal data in accordance with these privacy rules;
- the Organizer’s legitimate interests, such as the promotion of the Organizer’s brand and other marketing purposes, as well as detecting fraud, abuse, other malicious activities, and/or enforcing or defending the Organizer’s legal rights.
If you have any questions, please contact the Organizer at email@example.com.