For security reasons, we don’t give the option to transfer Printful accounts to new owners.
Please remember you’re solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and if you breach the rules under Access & Membership, the following information will be available to whoever you share your Printful account information with:
- Payment and order history
- Funds in your Printful Wallet
- Your billing address and legal information
- Your designs
- Users added under your Printful account
While you can’t transfer the ownership of your Printful account to another person, you can change the ownership of your store connected to Printful (for example, in the case where you sell your store).
Here’s how to do it:
- Remove your store from your Printful account
- The new owner then needs to create a Printful account and connect the store to it
- This will be a new store integration on Printful, meaning that all the products and print files from your shop will have to be re-added manually