Yes, you can do this by using our bulk approval tool.
There might be two scenarios in which the bulk approval option might come in handy:
- If you’ve enabled manual order approval in your store’s settings. In this case, all incoming orders are saved as drafts that you can double-check and manually approve prior to the order going to fulfillment. However, if you have many incoming orders per day, this process can get time-consuming. You can save time by approving all the draft orders in bulk.
- If you have multiple failed orders (e.g. if your card got blocked or you’ve run out of funds, and your incoming orders got rejected). After you resolve the issue, you can opt for bulk approval instead of checking and approving every failed order manually.
Here’s how to approve your orders in bulk:
- Go to the Orders section of your Printful Dashboard. There, if you have several orders waiting for approval, we’ll show you a banner with a shortcut to the bulk approval view. Click See the order button to proceed. Alternatively, you can click Approve orders button in the top right corner of the Orders page.
- In the bulk approval view, choose the orders you want to approve and click the button Continue to Review orders.
- In the Review orders view, click the Continue to payment button.
- As we’ll recalculate all the selected orders, you might get notified that funds are missing in your Printful Wallet. To be able to approve all orders, click the Add money button. You’ll be redirected to the Wallet Deposit view, where you can add funds. When you’re done, get back to the bulk approval page and click Pay and approve. Alternatively, if your Wallet has enough funds, just click the Pay and approve button right away.
- Congrats! Your orders are now successfully approved.
Important things to note:
- Orders can be approved in bulk only for one store at a time
- The bulk approval tool allows you to approve up to 100 orders at a time