To celebrate Pride Month and support our customers from the LGBTQ+ community, Printful is offering the opportunity to win free shipping throughout the month of June 2022 to 25 randomly picked customers (hereafter - Campaign) who are eligible for the Campaign and meet the criteria set down below. No purchase is necessary to enter this Campaign.
- Eligibility. Anyone who has a Printful store, offers free shipping on their store throughout the month of June 2022, and whose focus is on bringing visibility and/or providing support to an LGBTQ+ community (hereinafter - Entrant) can enter the Campaign and will be considered (except for Printful store owners who are legal residents of Australia or Canada). Multiple store entries for the Entrant are possible. For each entry, the same requirements have to be met to be considered for free shipping. Employees of the Organizer are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse any entry that does not comply with the requirements as per these Rules. If an Entrant is under 18, they are eligible to participate in this Campaign only if they obtain their parents' or legal guardians' express permission to participate. Proof of express permission may be required.
- Submission of the entry. Entrants must have a Printful store connected and must submit an entry through the Organizer's Campaign page. The entry is considered valid if:
a. The designs on the Entrant’s products meet Printful Acceptable Content Guidelines.
b. The Entrant focuses on bringing visibility and/or providing support to the LGBTQ+ community on their store.
c. The commitment to LGBTQ+ community support is properly communicated and can be easily identified on the Entrant's store “About Us” page or a section.
- Organizer. The Organizer of the Campaign is AS “Printful Latvia” on behalf of Printful, Inc.
- Agreement to Rules. By participating in this Campaign, the Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Rules and the decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Campaign.
- Modifications. The Organizer reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Rules at any time. The Entrant shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
- Right the entrant grants the Organizer. The winner grants the Organizer (jointly and severally) a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, and display each winning entry, in any media including posting in an online gallery, publication(s), and various marketing materials, and with the right to use, copy, modify, edit, and create derivative works therefrom, and agree to execute documents confirming such right and license at the Organizer’s reasonable request. By entering (or permitting a child to enter), the Entrant understands that his/her entry, if he/she will be announced a winner (or portion thereof) may be (re-)posted online, at the Organizer’s sole discretion, to be viewed by members of the general public.
- Deadline. To be eligible for the Campaign, the Entrant must submit his/her entry starting from May 16, 2022, until May 29, 2022, 23:59 (GMT+2). Entries submitted after this time will not be counted.
- Prize. The Prize is free shipping for the Entrant's store for the entire month of June 2022 for all Printful’s products. For the winner to receive the Prize, the winner must ensure that free shipping is applied to their Printful store throughout June 2022.
- Selection of winner/winners. We will randomly select 25 Entrants who will be granted free shipping. Winners will be selected no later than by June 1, 2022. Each winner will receive free shipping for the month of June 2022 for all orders that they also send with free shipping.
- Prize announcement process. Winner/winners will be notified by the Organizer via email no later than by June 1, 2022. If the winning Entrant cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 48 hours of being notified, the Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner who can not be contacted or does not claim the Prize within the timeframe specified above. The Organizer may announce the names or social media handles of the winner/winners publicly.
- Waiver. By participating in this Campaign (which, for the avoidance of doubt, also includes permitting one's child to enter this Campaign by a parent or a legal guardian), the Entrant agrees that the Organizer will have no liability whatsoever (jointly and severally) for, and will not be held liable by the Entrant (jointly and severally) for any intellectual property-related claims, bodily injury, loss, cost or damage of any kind to people, including death and property damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s creation, use, or intended use of the entry, participation in this Campaign, and the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the subscription.
- Governing Law and jurisdiction. The Campaign and these Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Organizer, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of North Carolina having jurisdiction.
- Privacy. By participating in this Campaign, the entrant agrees that the Organizer as the data controller will process his/her personal data (for entrants: name, last name, email address, date of birth). Purposes of data processing include organizing the Campaign, communication with the entrant, selection of the winner/winners and awarding the Prize, and using the winner’s submitted content for Organizer’s social media and marketing materials. The entrant's data will be processed based on:
a. his/her consent, which he/she can withdraw at any time by contacting the Organizer. If the entrant is under 18, he/she must be able to present his/her parents' or legal guardians' express written consent to the processing of entrants personal data in accordance with these privacy rules;
b. the Organizer’s legitimate interests, such as the promotion of the Organizer’s brand and other marketing purposes, as well as detecting fraud, abuse, other malicious activities, and/or enforcing or defending the Organizer’s legal rights.
If you have any questions, please contact the Organizer at email@example.com.