Yes, you can set up a branding preset for your entire store. Here’s how you can do it:
- In your Dashboard, go to Branding > Branding presets
- Scroll down until you see the option to set up your store’s default branding preset
- Chose your store from the list and click Add branding preset
- Select a branding preset you want to use as default, then click Save
- Congratulations, your default branding preset is all set!
The default branding preset you chose will be used for all your store items unless you assign a specific preset to each item.