Yes, you can. When you first set up and select a branding preset, you can choose to apply it to your entire store, or manually customize which product variants use which branding preset.
Here’s how to set up a branding preset for specific products:
- Head over to Dashboard > Stores and open your store
- To select the same branding preset for all variants of a product, choose the product you want to set up a preset for and press the three dots on your left, then click Manage branding
- Choose from a drop-down menu which branding preset you want the product variants to use
- To select a branding preset for individual product variants, head to the list of the products in your store and press Edit button next to the item you want to set up
- Select the product variant you want to edit by checking the box next to it, then click Manage branding and choose which branding preset you want this variant to use
Alternatively, you can set up which branding preset will be applied to a new product when you push it to your store.
If you’ve created multiple branding presets, then while pushing a new product to your store, you’ll see an option to add custom branding to this product. The option will be located under the under the section Details. Select Specific preset and choose from the drop-down menu which preset you want to apply to this product.