Before you follow the steps below to add cryptocurrency to your Printful Wallet, please keep in mind:
- We offer crypto payments for transactions in USD only. This means that you can add cryptocurrency only to your USD Printful Wallet. If you have your Printful Wallet in any other currency, you won’t be able to use it for crypto deposits.
- For any payments with crypto, including adding and withdrawing Printful Wallet funds, you’ll be charged the mining fee, applied by the crypto wallet you’re using. You won’t see any mining fees in your Printful Dashboard, but they’ll be visible in your crypto wallet.
Here’s how to add cryptocurrency to your Printful Wallet:
1. In your Printful Dashboard, go to Billing > Printful Wallet. Choose the USD Wallet.
2. In the Add money section, fill in the amount of money that you want to add to the wallet. As soon as you add the amount, additional fields will appear. Fill in your billing information and choose Cryptocurrency from the offered billing methods. Click Add money.
3. You’ll now get redirected to BitPay, our service provider, where you have to select the crypto wallet you’ll be transferring money from.
4. You’ll be required to sign in to your crypto wallet. Click Connect account and follow the steps that your crypto wallet provider requires.
5. When you’ve successfully connected to your crypto wallet, choose the cryptocurrency you what to use for your payment.
6. Now you’ll see the details of the transaction. You’ll have 3 options to confirm the transaction in your crypto wallet:
a. scan the QR code located next to the transaction details
b. press the Pay in Wallet button
c. copy and paste the transaction details to your crypto wallet
After you chose one of these options, the steps you take in your crypto wallet to confirm the transaction and move your funds will differ depending on which crypto wallet service you use. Next to the transaction details, you’ll see a timer—it’ll indicate how fast you have to finalize the confirmation process. The time you’ll be given depends on which crypto wallet you’re using—some crypto wallets take more time than others to process the transaction from the payment initiation until the transaction approval.
7. After you successfully confirmed the transaction, the QR code with transaction details and timer will change to show a confirmation of a successful payment. Click Return to Printful.
8. If the time allowed for the transaction runs out before you finalize the transfer, the created invoice will expire, and money won’t be added to your wallet. In the payment history of your Printful Wallet, you’ll see your crypto payment with the status Failed. To start a new transaction, follow step 1 from above.
9. When the transaction is completed, in the Printful Wallet under the current account balance, you’ll see the amount of money you’ve transferred. At first, the transaction will have the status Pending, and after up to 1 day it’ll change to Completed and the total account balance of your USD Printful Wallet will also change. You can find the transaction details in Billing > Payments view.
If you want to withdraw crypto from your Printful Wallet, follow these guidelines.
Note: The BitPay interface and actions you’ll be required to complete may differ from what’s described in steps 3–7 if BitPay makes any adjustments to its interface without our knowledge.