No purchase is necessary to enter this Activity. The Activity is for Printful users, giving them a chance to win one of the prizes (hereafter - Prizee) in exchange for spinning the wheel of fortune (hereafter - Activity).
- Eligibility. Registered and unregistered Printful users can enter the Activity (except users who are legal residents of the State of Rhode Island, Australia, and Canada). Up to three entries per user are permissible within the Activity period. Employees of the Organizer are not eligible to participate in the Activity. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse any entry that does not comply with the requirements as per these Rules. If the entrant is under 18, they are eligible to participate in the Activity only if they have obtained their parents’ or legal guardians’ express permission to participate. Proof of express permission may be requested.
- Organizer. The Organizer of the Activity is AS “Printful Latvia” on behalf of Printful, Inc. (hereafter - Organizer, or Printful).
- Deadline. The Activity starts on September 11, 2023, 12:01 a.m. (PT), and closes on September 22, 2023, 11:59 p.m. (PT) (hereafter - Activity period). Entries after this time will not be counted.
Prizes: At a time entrant will see 6 Prizes and will be given a chance to win one of the Prizes during the Activity period. The Prize might be received only once after the first, second, or third spin within the Activity period. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Prize announcement process. The Prize will show as a digital discount code immediately after completing the Activity. The entrant can use the Prize under section “Apply a discount or gift card code to your order” during the order checkout phase. The entrant can choose whether to use the Prize or not.
- Limitations for the Prize usage. The Prize can be used for manual orders only and must be placed at checkout while making an order on Printful’s website. The Prize can not be used multiple times, combined with any other Prize or discount codes, or used for sample orders. The Prize is valid September 22, 2023, and this term can not be extended. The Organizer is in no way responsible for the entrants' failure to use the Prize.
Requirements to receive the Prize:
- Entrant must read and afterwards approve the Rules.
- Entrant must click the button “Spin” showed on the “Spin-the-Wheel” Pop-up window to receive a Prize.
- If an entrant decides to use the Prize, the entrant must copy the Prize discount code during the checkout phase taking into account limitations set in section 6 of these Rules.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network, or server failure of any kind whatsoever.
- Waiver. By participating in the Activity, the entrant agrees that the Organizer will have no liability whatsoever (jointly and severally) for, and will be held harmless by the entrant (jointly and severally) for any liability for any intellectual property-related claims, bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your creation, use, or intended use of your entry, participation in the Activity, and the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize.
- Confirmation that the entrant has read, understands and agrees to the Rules. By entering the Activity, including permitting their child to enter the Activity, the entrant hereby represents and warrants that they have read these Rules and are fully familiar with its contents and that the entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Rules and the decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Activity. In case of discrepancies between different translations of these Rules the English version shall prevail.
- Modifications. The Organizer reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Rules at any time. The entrant shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
- Governing law and jurisdiction. The Activity and these Rules are governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. As a condition of participating in this Activity, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Activity, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction.
Privacy. By participating in this Activity, the entrant agrees that the Organizer as the data controller will process their personal data (full name, place of residence, email address, store name) in accordance with applicable personal data protection laws. The purposes of data processing include organizing the Activity and awarding the Prize. The entrant’s data will be processed based on:
- their consent, which the entrant can withdraw at any time by contacting the Organizer. If the entrant is under 18, they must be able to present their parents' or legal guardians' express written consent to the processing of the entrant’s personal data in accordance with these privacy rules;
- the Organizer’s legitimate interests, such as the promotion of the Organizer’s brand and other marketing purposes, as well as detecting fraud, abuse, other malicious activities, and/or enforcing or defending the Organizer’s legal rights.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.