Set up low stock alerts to make sure you restock your warehousing inventory on time and don’t risk delaying your order fulfillment.
You can set up low stock alerts and define different thresholds for each product:
- Go to your Dashboard > Warehouse > Inventory
- Click on the approved warehouse item to open the edit view
- Scroll down until you see a Low stock alerts section
- Enter the item count for low stock threshold
- Choose where you want to receive the alerts. You can either have the alerts be sent to the email address linked to your store, or you can manually enter another email address
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press Save changes
Once that’s done, we’ll send you low stock alerts via email (no more than once per day), listing all items that are below your set threshold.