The return address of your store is by default Printful's, and is based on where your package was fulfilled:
- Packages sent out from our US and Mexico fulfillment centers are returned to our Charlotte facility. Its address: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273.
- Packages sent out from our Latvian facilities are automatically returned to Plienciema 5, Marupe, Marupes novads, LV-2167, Latvia.
- Packages sent out from our Spanish facility are automatically returned to Travessía Prat de la Riba, 91-95, 08849 Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Australia are returned to: 40 Tanimbla Street, Kedron, Queensland 4031, Australia (apparel orders); 338 Albert St, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia (non-apparel orders).
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facility in Japan are returned to: 817-3 Komiyaji, Shinwamachi, Amakusa City, Kumamoto Prefecture, 8630101 Japan.
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facility in Canada are returned to: 3500 Laird Rd, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Y4 Canada.
If you display a return address on your website, we advise you to publish a disclaimer that it should be used only for product returns. All other types of correspondence (notices, letters, etc.) sent to our address will be returned to the sender, as we're not legally permitted to open correspondence that's not addressed to us.
Once a return package reaches our facility, we’ll notify you via email. Based on the reason for the return, we'll decide what the next steps should be. Check out our return policy for more info.
You can also set your own return address if it's in the US and not a PO box. Please note that if you set your own return address, you will be responsible for your own returns.
To change your return address, go to your Printful Dashboard > Settings > Returns.
N.B. It's not possible to use your own address for DHL shipments. All orders sent through DHL get returned to our facilities.