Depending on which facility you mail us your pack-ins and custom packaging to, we’ll use them for orders fulfilled in that facility. Pack-ins are currently available for storage and fulfillment in these Printful fulfillment centers:
- In the US
- Los Angeles, CA (US/LA)—pack-ins only
- Steele Point, Charlotte, NC (US/NC/Steele Point)
- Westlake, Charlotte, NC (US/NC/Westlake)
- Dallas, TX (US/TX)
- In Canada
- Toronto, Ontario (CAN/TO)
- In Europe
- Lidostas Park, Riga, Latvia (EU/LV/Lidostas Park)
- Smart Park, Riga, Latvia (EU/LV/Smart Park)
- Barcelona, Spain (EU/ES)
- Birmingham, the UK (EU/UK)
We aim to fulfill orders in the facilities that are the closest to your customers. If an order is routed to a facility where you don’t keep your branding materials, we’ll fulfill and ship the order without them.
While you can't 100% predict where your order will be fulfilled, you can assess the best fulfillment location for your branding materials with these questions:
- Are the majority of my customers in a specific location, like the US or Europe?
Keep a stock of your branding materials in the fulfillment centers nearby your customers. For example, if the majority of your customers are in the US, then your orders would likely be fulfilled in the US and you should keep a stock of your pack-ins and packaging there.
- Do I sell to customers all over the world?
If your customer base is spread all over the world, and you get a significant amount of orders from both North America and Europe, then we recommend storing your branding materials in all the fulfillment centers mentioned above.
- Do I keep stock of my own items in Printful's warehouses?
If you use our Warehousing & Fulfillment services, then keep your branding materials in stock at the same fulfillment center where your own products are stored. This way, when a customer orders an item from your warehouse stock, we'll also add your branding materials to that order.
- What if I mostly sell Printful's wall art, drinkware, jewelry, stationery, and structured hats?
Currently, pack-ins can’t be added to shipments containing only wall art. Custom packaging can’t be used to pack drinkware, wall art, structured hats, stationery, jewelry, and keychains. That’s because these products have a specific packaging process and shipping containers. So, if the majority of your orders contain the products mentioned above, we suggest you don’t store branding materials.
While we strive to provide the best services for branding materials, unfortunately, we can’t guarantee accuracy with every order. In addition, know that branding materials aren’t available for storage and fulfillment in our:
- Tijuana, Mexico fulfillment center
- Backup facilities
- Partner facilities