Orders containing products from warehouse inventory can be fulfilled and shipped out on the same day. To qualify for same-day fulfillment, the order must:
- contain warehoused products only and all of them must be in stock
- be submitted before the cut-off time—12 p.m.
The cut-off time depends on the warehouse where you store inventory:
- Charlotte, NC and Dallas, TX—12 p.m. (EST)
- Toronto, Canada—12 p.m. (EST)
- Barcelona, Spain—12 p.m. (CET)
- Riga, Latvia—12 p.m. (EET)
- Birmingham, UK—12 p.m. (GMT)
If we don’t fulfill an order that qualifies for same-day fulfillment on the same day, we’ll automatically refund you the order fulfillment fee ($2 + $0.95 per each warehouse product in that order). However, we won’t issue the refund for fulfillment delays in events of force majeure, including natural disasters, such as hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, etc.
In case the order doesn't qualify for same-day fulfillment, we'll fulfill it in 2–5 business days, and here's why that can happen:
- The order with warehoused products was submitted after 12 p.m. (EST/CET/EET)
- The order contained Printful's print-on-demand products
- The order contained an out-of-stock product that we stocked in with a new inventory shipment, returned, or previously reserved product