Unlimited color embroidery is a new feature that allows you to embroider multi-color, gradient, or simple designs with no color limitations. It uses only white, recycled polyester thread that’s colored during the embroidery process, reducing thread waste and eliminating wastewater.
What are the costs of unlimited color embroidery designs?
- All unlimited color embroidery designs cost an additional $3.50 (€3.25) per product, as the process is more exclusive and complex than standard embroidery.
- The digitization and adjustment fees remain the same as for standard embroidery.
What are the limitations to this feature?
- Currently, unlimited color embroidery is only available for these products, but we plan to add more products in the future:
- Unisex Staple T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas 3001
- Retro Trucker Hat | Yupoong 6606
- Unisex Crew Neck Sweatshirt | Gildan 18000
- Unisex Premium Hoodie | Cotton Heritage M2580
- Unisex Heavy Blend Hoodie | Gildan 18500
- Unisex Premium Sweatshirt | Cotton Heritage M2480
- Classic Snapback | Yupoong 6089M
- Classic Dad Hat | Yupoong 6245CM
- Closed-Back Structured Cap | Flexfit 6277
- Oversized Tie-Dye T-Shirt | Shaka Wear SHHTDS
- Vintage Cap | Otto Cap 18-1248
- Distressed Dad Hat | Otto Cap 104-1018
- Denim Bucket Hat
- 5 Panel Trucker Cap | Yupoong 6006
- Corduroy Hat | Beechfield B682
- Unisex Organic Cotton T-Shirt | Stanley/Stella STTU755
- Unisex Essential Eco Hoodie | Stanley/Stella STSU822
- Pastel Baseball Hat | Beechfield B653
- Unlimited color embroidery orders are fulfilled in our Latvian, US, and Mexico fulfillment centers, and worldwide shipping is available.
How can I use this feature?
- Open the selected product
- Choose the embroidery technique and select the “Unlimited color” option
- Select “Add to store” or “Start a new order”
- Create new designs or upload your existing ones
- Add the new product to your store or order for yourself
Read the design file guidelines for unlimited color embroidery.