Inside label customization is the Design Maker feature that gives you more options to add branding to your product inside labels. The feature also makes it easier and quicker to simultaneously design and add inside labels for different color product variants. You can choose from several premade templates and customize the color of the text and the symbols.
When adding an inside label, products are split into 3 color groups, and each has a customizable template:
- Dark for black, dark blue, green, and grey products
- Bright for vivid, vibrant product colors like orange and mustard
- Light for all light-colored products like mint, ice blue, light grey, and white
After you’ve customized your inside label template, you can copy the design you created to other color groups by using the Copy designs to functionality. Contrast validation is performed for each color group, so you might have to adjust colors to finalize the design.
What are the limitations of this feature?
- The inside label customization feature is available only for products that have an inside label option (DTG and embroidery products).
- You won’t be able to add a low-contrast design. For example, if you select black text on a black garment, you won’t be able to finalize the design unless you adjust it.
- The inside label customization feature isn’t available for any of our all-over print products, even if it has an option to add an inside label.