Printful is completely white-label, meaning there is no Printful branding anywhere on an order's packing slip. Here is the info that gets included on each packing slip:
- The products included in the order
- If an order is split into two shipments (because it contains products that are packaged differently), there will be a note on the packing slip.
- The return address
- By default, we use Printful's address as the return address. If you prefer to use your own address, you can change it by going to Settings > Stores > Returns.
- A personalized message (optional)
- You can add a personalized message to your packing slips. Go to Printful Dashboard > Settings > Stores > Packing Slip.
- You can also add a personalized gift message on manual or API orders by checking Include a personalized message on the order review page.
- Your logo (optional)
- We can print a black and white design on the corner of the packing slip. To upload one, go to Printful Dashboard > Settings > Stores >Packing Slip.
Here's an example of what our packing slip looks like.
And this is what it looks like with an added logo and personalized message:
* In compliance with Proposition 65, orders with our posters and premium pillows going to California will have a disclaimer on the packing slip about chemicals in the inks used to print these products.
In response to Covid-19, we're fulfilling part of our orders in partner backup facilities. Orders routed to these facilities won't have customization options for packing slips or logo printing on the package.