Say goodbye to a group order nightmare and make it easier than ever with our new tool: MerchShare.
Ordering merch for your team, collaborations, family, or any large group can be difficult. You need to collect all kinds of information from each person like sizes and shipping addresses, and you need to make one big order and pay at once. This creates room for error and can cause problems throughout the process.
MerchShare makes it easy to order custom products specifically tailored for groups. Create a product template, design using our Design Maker assets or upload your own file, and enable sharing. Choose who covers billing—you or the giftees, and share the link with your group. Finally, each member can choose their size and color, order the product within seconds, and ship it directly to their home.
- Easy sharing via link
- Recipients don’t have to be registered
- Direct payment made by recipients
- Direct shipping to the recipients
- Ability to choose size and color
What are the limitations of this feature?
- Product color and size selection will be based on your location. You can change it by clicking on the globe at the top right corner.
- If recipients cover billing and your product template has an embroidery design, the first recipient will have to pay an embroidery digitization fee.
- If the recipient wants to buy the product in bulk through the template link, only the same size and color can be ordered simultaneously. For example, to order 20 blue t-shirts in size L and 15 black in size XL, the recipient must place 2 separate orders via the same shared link.
How can I use this feature?
- Create a product template
- When you’re done with the design, save your product template.
- Click the three dots button on your saved product template.
- Select Share.
- Enable sharing by switching to the right. If you want, you can also allow ordering the designed product via the link.
- If you want to pay for all orders, toggle Charge me for all orders.
- Copy the link and share it with anyone you collaborate with.
- Optionally: share the template only with specific emails or add personalized messages.