We calculate live rates in real-time based on the size and weight of the shipment. These rates are available for:
- Shopify Advanced plan users
- Users of other Shopify plans who request live rates for their stores at $20/month
- WooCommerce users
- Ecwid Venture, Business, and Unlimited plan users
- Custom stores set up through our API
- Manual (not-synced) orders
- Orders made from our website
If you enable live rates for your store, customers will see two shipping options at checkout:
- Express (fast shipping)
Keep in mind that all carriers require phone numbers for Express delivery. If a customer chooses Express shipping, be sure to ask for their phone number in advance to avoid shipment holds.
We choose the most suitable carrier for your shipment, considering the selected shipping method and destination. You’ll know which carrier service delivers your shipment in the order confirmation email.
At checkout, your customers will only see the available shipping options for the particular area. For example, if Express shipping is unavailable for a specific destination, the customer will only see the Standard rate.