For your Shopify store, you can either use the automatic flat rates, or enable live shipping rates.
How flat rates work for Shopify:
- Connect your Shopify store with Printful
- When you sync your product, we’ll automatically push the shipping profile for that product
- If the shipping profile already exists in your Shopify account, we’ll assign it to the correct product
Note: this only works for print-on-demand products. For warehousing products, additional flat rate profiles should be created on Shopify.
- During the product push, we automatically assign the product to the right shipping profile.
(note: this only works for print on demand products. For warehousing products, additional flat rate profiles should be created on Shopify)
How to enable live rates for Shopify:
- If you’re the “Advanced” plan user, follow the steps below to enable live rates. If you use the “Shopify” plan, you’ll have to contact Shopify and ask them to add live rates to your account. Note that the live rates feature is no longer available for Shopify “Basic” plan users that registered after January 1, 2023.
- In your Printful Dashboard, go to Settings > Stores > Shipping configuration and enable the live rates checkbox.
- Once live shipping rates are enabled, we'll remove all of our flat rates from your Shopify store, and use only live rates for your Printful product.